Monday, June 30, 2014

Land That I Love 4th of July card



Last day of the month and the very last day to get your paws on the stamp of the month. A stamp set that I used for the very card I am showing you today! If you want the set get it while the getting is good! Also, this would be the last day to take advantage of the Lollydoodle Cardmaking kit Special. All you have to do is place an order of $75 or more and I will send it out to you!

This card is made using an SVG from Miss Kate's Cuttables. It was too cute not to buy and use. Just look at it! It is so darn fabulous!

Today's project is for this week's Bitten By the Bug challenge which called for a Fourth of July card. I think this card fits the bill!









To win:





Get the Stamp of the Month set for just $5 (S1406A) when you place an order of
 $50
Post a Comment
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS